Michelin Latitude Tour HP
They are excellent tires on both dry and wet payment. They are also very quiet and handle very well.
- Maximum comfort
- Low rolling resistance to reduce fuel consumption
- Many vehicle manufacturer approvals
- “Terrain-proof” compound for excellent mileage
- "StabiliGrip" sipes for comfort and safety on wet roads
- "Supple yet rigid” construction for greater safety on wet roads and more mileage*
* Compared to MICHELIN MXV4+ 2006 Internal test.
Lasts 25 160 km longer than competitors in average (1)
(1) Tests results conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER at the request of Michelin on AUDI Q5, in April-May 2015 on dimension 235/60R18, gap between average kilometers for MICHELIN Latitude Tour HP vs DUNLOP SP QUATTRO MAXX (+22123 km), PIRELLI SCORPION VERDE (28630 km), CONTINENTAL ECO CONTACT 5 SUV (24725 km)